WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU IN ORDER TO IMPROVE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH WEBSITE.
To help us serve you more relevant content, we capture information about you in order to improve your experience.
This notice is to inform you about how we collect and protect any personal information you provide to us and how you can control what personal information we collect from you and what we do with it. It sets out how we intend to use your information, who we will share it with and what rights you have about use of your information.
This notice applies, however, you provide personal information to us, whether you go online to our websites, purchase our products within websites, or third party websites, contact us or engage via social media, enter competitions, or whether you telephone, email, write to or text us.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA ARE WE COLLECTING?
We may collect the following information about you:
· your name, age/date of birth, gender and other relevant demographic information;
· your contact details: postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and email address;
· information about the device you use to browse our websites including the IP address and device type;
· your communication and marketing preferences;
· your interests, preferences, feedback, competition and survey responses;
· your social media handles;
· purchases and orders made by you;
· your online browsing activities on our website including which items you store in your shopping cart;
· your location;
· your correspondence and communications with us;
· other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform.
This list is not exhaustive and in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Notice. Some personal data is collected directly, for example when you set up an account on our website or contact us via email or social media. Other personal data is collected indirectly, for example when you browse our websites or engage in online shopping activity. We may also collect personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us, or from publicly available sources. We may anonymize and aggregate personal data for insight and research but this will not identify anyone.
Our website should not be used by children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.